Update September 18, 2013: Mobile Cabinet to be held in Seaside Park
The Christie Administration will hold a Mobile Cabinet on Thursday, September 19 at the multipurpose room in the Seaside Park Elementary School located at Fourth and Central Avenues from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. for residents and businesses impacted by Thursday’s Boardwalk fire.
Representatives from the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA), the New Jersey Department of State’s Business Action Center (BAC) and the Governor’s Office of Constituent Relations as well as the Departments of Banking and Insurance, Environmental Protection, Community Affairs, Treasury, Transportation and Labor & Workforce Development will be on hand to provide information and assistance.
WHAT: Mobile Cabinet to Assist Residents and Businesses Impacted by Boardwalk Fire
WHEN: Thursday, September 19, 2013 from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Governor’s Office of Constituent Relations
- Economic Development Authority
- Department of State – Business Action Center
- Department of Banking and Insurance
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- Department of Community Affairs
- Department of the Treasury
WHERE: Multipurpose room in the Seaside Park Elementary School located at Fourth and Central Avenues in Seaside Park