Seaside Park personnel will be available at the Central Regional High School Gym A beginning at 9 AM Monday, November 5th to provide permits to allow residents access to the island.
Please review the following rules for reentry carefully:
- Registration starts at 9:00 am at Central Regional High School
- You will be required to bring proof of residency or rental (i.e. tax bill, utility bill, license with name and address). This will be confirmed with the tax records.
- You will be issued a permit to get past the road blocks at the bridge. The permit must remain in the vehicle windshield.
- This permit is only good for Monday, November 5, 2012 and for Tuesday November 6, 2012.
- You must be off the barrier island by 3 pm on both days!
- Each address is only permitted one passenger vehicle or pick-up truck. You will be permitted to exit and reenter to gather your belongs during the designated hours. You will not be permitted to cross the bridge after 3pm.
- You are restricted to your property ONLY. NOBODY will be permitted to sightsee. We have to ensure the security of our residents.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Central Regional High School
509 Forest Hills Parkway
Bayville, NJ 08721